Your Privacy Is Important to Us
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that your personal data is protected. We, therefore, make sure that our policies and practices about personal data comply with all the relevant applicable requirements.
We are private limited companies incorporated in:
- Malaysia, registered as Daxtium Sdn. Bhd. with a business address at PMT 1132, Jalan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 7, Taman Perindustrian Bukit Minyak, 14100 Simpang Ampat, Pulau Pinang.
By using the Site and/or involved in the Projects and/or using any linked or created Platform by us, you agree to the terms of this Policy.
Please note that we may amend this Policy from time to time by posting the updated version here on the Site. You are advised to check it regularly.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
Suppose you are using our Platform or participating in our Projects. In that case, the provision of your Personal Data is mandatory. Failure to provide your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) may result in you being unable to use our platform and/or unable to engage you to participate in our Projects and/or issue payments to you.
If you do not agree with any term of this Policy, please do not use the Site or Platform and/or involved in the Projects.
What Personal Data We Collect & Process
- At times, you may be asked to provide to us or our affiliates or our subsidiaries your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) including, but not limited to, your name, gender, age, telephone number, nationality, resident status, fax number, home address, email address, any information provided by you to us through all types of electronic application and registration forms or any other similar forms and/or any other information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and/or processed by us from time to time.
A detailed purpose for which we may use your Personal Data outlined in our Data Policy Statement under section 6 below, including Personal Data for direct marketing.
- All personal data you provide to us is secured with restricted access by authorised personnel only. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data held by us is protected from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third-party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit.
Data Policy Statement
- As our Site or Platform user, it may be necessary to provide us with your Personal Data when you apply to us and/or continue to subscribe to and/or participate with us for a service and/or product (“Services”). Suppose your Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect. In that case, we may not provide or continue to provide the Services to you. We shall keep your Personal Data confidential at all times. Our policies and practices concerning the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of Personal Data will be following and subject to the special protections and set out in this Policy.
6.2. How long we keep your Personal Data depends on the context you provided it and the purposes we use it. Your Personal Data will be retained for such duration as is reasonably necessary to fulfil the objectives in this Policy or for such period as may be necessary to protect our legal interest. Where necessary, your Personal Data may be stored beyond the period of your subscription, for example, where legal proceedings are pending or where legal requirements necessitate the retention of your personal data.
6.3. In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
“Our affiliates” – means all entity, individual, firm, or corporation, directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, controlling, controlled by, or under common control with us.
“Our subsidiaries” – means all corporation or other entity of which a majority of the voting power of the voting equity securities or equity interest is owned, directly or indirectly, by us.
6.4. You agree that all the Personal Data provided by you to us may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time;
- providing the Services to you;
- providing you with regular communications from us with details of the Services and its benefits;
- the standard management, operation and maintenance of the performance of the Services;
- research for service improvement and designing new, or improving existing, Services provided by us, our subsidiaries or our affiliates to you;
- investigation of complaints and suspected suspicious transactions;
- prevention or detection of crime;
- disclosure as required by law.
6.5. We would also like to use your Personal Data (including your name, telephone number, address and email address and other information provided to us when you register) for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS or the like) to:
- offers and rewards from us;
- offers and rewards offered by our subsidiaries and our affiliates;
Please note that we cannot so use your Personal Data unless we have received your consent.
6.6. We may disclose and transfer (whether in Thailand, Malaysia or other countries which may or may not have adequate personal data protection standard) to our agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide administrative, data processing, research and marketing, distribution, telecommunications, professional or other similar services to us and any of our actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our rights to you in connection with a merger, sale or transfer (whether of assets or shares), to use, hold, process or retain such Personal Data for the purposes mentioned in paragraphs 6.4 and 6.5 above on our behalf.
6.7. You may access, correct or update your personal data by accessing the website using your unique log in details or by contacting the Customer Service (Please see the section headed “Enquiries/Complaints”), and we will endeavour to comply with your instructions within 21 days of receiving your completed details. We may charge the processing fee for such requests unless the update is conducted as part of the annual exercise carried out by us. Once we receive your data correction request and agree that the data is incorrect, we will take the steps within a reasonable time to correct the data. Suppose we disagree that the information is false. In that case, we will not change it.
6.8. Nevertheless, we will record that you consider that part of the data incorrect in the relevant file. Suppose you choose not to furnish any mandatory personal data requested or wish to withdraw your consent or significantly limit the processing of your personal data. In that case, you acknowledge and agree that (notwithstanding any agreement between you and us) we will be unable to process your personal data and any corresponding benefits. When you do so, you acknowledge that we will not be liable for any losses you suffer from your action.
Your Personal Data Rights
- As per the Personal Data Protection law of your country, you may be entitled to:
7.1. ask us about the processing of your personal data, including obtaining a copy of your personal data;
7.2. Rectification of incorrect personal data;
7.3. request us to provide you with your personal data in the format that is readable or commonly used by automatic tools or equipment and can be used or disclosed by automated means.
7.4 object to the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data so we no longer be able to collect, use, or disclose such personal data when:
(i) your personal data are collected, use or disclosed without the exemptions of consent requirements;
(ii) your personal data are collected, use or disclosed for the purpose concerning direct marketing;
(iii) your personal data are collected, used, or disclosed for scientific, historical or statistical research that is not necessary to carry out for public interest reasons.
We may reject your objection if the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your personal data has been done with a compelling legitimate ground or is carried out to establish, comply, or exercise legal claims or defence of legal claims. We will nevertheless record the fact that you object and our rejection of objection request in the relevant file;
7.5 erase, destroy, or anonymise your personal data to become anonymous data which cannot identify the data subject in the following case:
7.5.1 the personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose listed in section 6;
7.5.2 you have withdrawn your consent, and we do not have a legal ground to collect, use or disclose such personal data;
7.5.3 you have successfully objected to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data; or
7.5.4 your personal data have been unlawfully collected, used, or disclosed;
7.6 request us to restrict the use of your personal data in the following case:
7.6.1 when we are in the process of verifying the requested correction of your personal data;
7.6.2 your personal data are unlawfully collected, used or disclosed.
7.6.3 your personal data are no longer necessary to retain for the purpose listed in section 6, but you need to request the retention for the establishment, compliance, or exercise of legal claims, or the defence of legal claims; or
7.6.4 when we are in the process of verifying or examining your objection to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data;
7.7 file a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority if your personal data protection rights are violated or for any non-compliance.
You may make your request by accessing the website using your unique log in details or contacting Technical Support (please see the section heading “Enquiries/Complaints”). We will endeavour to comply with your instructions. We may request you to provide a supporting document, or other verification means to confirm your identity before processing your requests. We may charge the processing fee for such requests.
Suppose you choose not to furnish any mandatory personal data requested or wish to withdraw your consent or significantly limit the processing of your personal data. In that case, you acknowledge and agree that (notwithstanding any agreement between you and us) the Company will be unable to process your personal data and any corresponding benefits. When you do so, you acknowledge that we will not be liable for any losses you suffer from your action.
Enquiries / Complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints concerning this Policy or Data Policy Statement or would like to exercise your rights under any existing rights, including limiting or withdrawing your consent, please contact our Technical Support Department at:
Daxtium Sdn. Bhd.
PMT 1132, Jalan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 7,
Taman Perindustrian Bukit Minyak,
14100 Simpang Ampat, Pulau Pinang.